How to Get Over A Love Affair

1:10 PM

... with salt. Okay, I admit this was a little click-baity. But it's really important people read this post as this is a topic really close to my heart. Literally. Too much salt can put you at risk for serious heart diseases, including high blood pressure, stroke and heart failure. And because heart disease runs in my family, I'm doing what I can to lower my family's salt intake. The good news is this is something we can totally control if you cook most of your meals from scratch. And I have a few tricks to lower salt in cooking without sacrificing flavor.



I'm guest blogging at American Heart Association's #BreakUpWithSalt blog. Check out my "5 Ways to Lower Salt" and join me in saying "Bae, Bye" to salt.

This post (and my sharing on social media) was inspired by my participation in a compensated campaign initiated by American Heart Association to raise awareness about AHA's sodium reduction initiative. All commentary and opinions are, of course, my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments